Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday|12 August|2010

Same title,but that post was pass 12midnight i wrote it...Now is in the evening and can be say it already night. Just now have a nap,it quite a uncomfortable nap. I open the song 寂寞,好了, as it refer to my feeling. I really felt confuse and lost for a moment. When I totally fall asleep,i dream of me myself talking to myself... said that just let it be, don't think too much, thing will get smooth. Then my friend wake me up for dinner, suppose they came in the correct timing ? Then I feel like my mind totally empty...nothing else in my head... and i hardly blink my eye, it was like the eye for a murderer... or something like killer... Me myself was shock with the strange energy and something i don't know how to descripe... By the way, I will start my blogging again...blogging season arrive..!!!

My Classmate DRM !!!

No comments: