Friday, October 31, 2008

Today is my lucky day

Today morning,having breakfast with some of my friend...
After breakfast we go school and take care of our stall...
My stall selling burger...at first not many people come buy....
Just as it arrive 10.00....so many people suddenly come and buy from us....
We didnt even hv time to prepare,so just need to fried and wrap together at the same time...
Actually i also got a hamper for the lucky draw,NO 73,...hahaha...so lucky.....

Later on the affternoon,i go for the undang test again....
while answering,OMG,i found out that it was difficult again...
this time realy scare fail dy...then ah ong also keep on asking me for the answer....
i finish my test,need to click the "keputusan" At there,my heard beeb fast....
Luckly i pass my test and just hv 3 question wrong,the other 2 also pass...
Wah,very happy about it....

ok lah,going to yam cha with friend dy...

No comments: