Monday, November 3, 2008

Changing

I just know i change alot,since last time i am a active and happy always guy.
This few week i become so silent and quite,smile also got but seldom...
Change change change....
sometime ppl didnt resist you doesn't mean that he/she didnt hv the ability or dare to do so...
It is he/she wan to keep this relationship...so respect others then ppl will repect you in future

Yesterday fetch zhi yee at her shop,so pai seh that i duno which one is her shop...
so i went in jess collection and ask a unty leh...
then fetch her to a temple first because my mom wan to do smth wor....
Not that i wan to show off,my dad ask me to drive the car and park at a place where hv shelter...
so that it wont be so hot....
We went to badminton court and play lo....someone play with her shok but not with shoe....
because her shoe going to broken soon...

Today ah,Ish..dont care lah...wan change my place then change lah....
then ah sir past by my class....me,kheng xiang and strengthen hide behind of the door....
while other boys whose hair long been caught out and sing....
then that girl say 'duno why,suddenly hate you'...
It nevermind,seen i know the reason why other people hate you so.....
but you are not bad at all....just hv a mouth that you say too much using it...
try to say what should you say,this should help you strengthen your relationship....
Going to sleep dy.... Stone hearted

2 comments:

yaapin said...

huh...i don care how much people hate me...that is my mouth, i can say anything i want...Are you sure whole class just only me hate you?they just keep silent...im a harsh person..i cant bare with your attitude so i just say out...so hope you will totally change...if not...maybe friend also cannot do...maybe you think im a bad girl..just up to you...i don care...

Zhiyee said...

Hahaa... tiok boom tiok boommmm~~~