Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another tired day

Just finish my bath..feel so suang
just now 4.00 went for badminton leh...
today get 2 shoot from the same person Miss Ng Z.Y ...
The first shoot not so pain lui...
But the second one almost hit my eye,lucky hv some matrick move...
Manage to avoid it from hitting my eye,but still it hit the side of my glasses...
viucccc...i am a fast person leh...haha
I not angry,i hv a very big and good heart..
But if is the other people hit me,may be my face will look like Mr Bao Qing Tian

Then after badminton go tuition straight away.....
Mr cheng or should i say 'Monica Cheng'...
Keep on boom me 'Nelson Tan' then you lay eye can go sell eh... [=.=]
Then me also keep on boom 'Monica Cheng'
duno why i may be too sensitive with that ppl voice.
But suan le...
Another thing is that Miss Ng next time can use a plastic bag to cover her head...haha

Lastly i saw something very curious...
I saw 2 mosqiuto...their butt are join together...
Are they having what i thinking...may be...
i wan to take picture of it...but they manage to flew away dy...
This saturday hv badmionton pulok...OMG
Buhbai....

No comments: