Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday|02 June|2009

Since it's already a few days i'm stay at Singapore,now i just have my time to update my blog .Start from friday night...its also the day one of my best friends having his birthday party at Pizza hut at KB Mall . Unfortunately i absent his party as i am going to catch a train to singapore. Well, my waist and backbone are extremely painfull.
Day 1 of Singapore Trip
It all start when i arrive at singapore railway station,my relative come by to fetch me. After that they bring me back to their home,then straight away my cousen,Jason,he bring me to a mall..we play table pool for 6 hours. OMg,my hand totally soft than the tou fu. Then we went to east cost, having Burger king as dinner,as east cost there are totally full of people,they all cycle,jogging,BBq-ing.. After dinner my cousen bring me for a walk,enjoying the thing there...
This is the famous skate board shop which it used a external wire to pull you to surf up
This is one of the famous Sea food restoran
This is the most famous sea food restoran,as you can see from the side...the restoran was crowded with people
There come from a side view
This is the menu for the restoran above,the food were quiet delicious but also expensive..

No comments: