Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday|16 May|2009

Today really have my schedule fully book...Firstly tuition from 10.30-12.00 then i straight away enjoy the basketball match under 12years old.The match sometime get bored sometime get excited..While we all are really get excited for the last match...chung hwa vs chung cheng..olor mat..mistake and mistake..but this way make us fell excited,seeing the both school having the same mark...and somemore that miss loh really angry doh..lol..dont care lah..wait she calm down first lo..After the match its already 4pm..so late doh...
Then i prepare for my tuition..as for the tuition...I need to accompany jovy till her car came..I just can go into the tuition center..how gentlemen are me...actually just helping around..While when i went to kebun sultan with Ah choo...saw jayee and her friend walking alone..2 girls walking in a dark street like that..danger lah...so i accompany then awhile then i went home...I was shock on the way home...there is no electric..and i having a BBq with my neighbour which stay beside my house and also my best friends since standard 4.We all BBQ among the candle,having some fun too...another friends also join us...3 of us really known too well dy since standard 4 we all friends...Having alot..full...haha

No comments: