Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday|15 May|2009

While..long time already since i write something new.While this few day happen alot of thing.I find myself improving in snoker and study.Lately i feel that did i really can continue my study since my result so bad ,others also the same..some even worst than me.I wish i can get some good result but it is hard than i expected.Yesterday is the day or car,all the incident happen is about car.My friend's car is lossing the gas..haha..who need my help.I going to singapore on 29th of jun..sadly i cant attend my friend's birthday party ,he is a good friend of my..Having all sort of trouble in this month..but still i can solve it all easily...I have my six sense..haha..i start trust what my sense really can do.While I start having chest pain everyday once..

Erm,just now i went to tesco..I saw a girl..Today she look prettier than the angel..althought her shirl is red..She tell her parent that i bully her..actually playing with her...sorry lah miss loh..Just playing with you...her parent also suan xiao me..haha

No comments: