Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday|06 May|2009

While..Happy birthday to shu ting..I very impress to my own brain and senses...They really help me much,but still everything have its side effect.Just after tuition i feel like the chest pain,inside..the heart..Arrr,i still can stand the pain.I can solve thing easier than i taugh.I having a busy week,whether in studies or relationship.Having some fun with my classmate too..They all are hyperactive just like me.This is something i recieve from the mail.

LIBRA (The Lame One) Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! However, not the kind of person you wanna mess with.... You might end up cryi ng ...

She really starting to ger into some bad foot step..Cant do anything..wish she notice herself

No comments: