Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Among these few week...

During the fifth days of the chinese new year...Some of us went to our chemistry's teacher,Mr Wong Kam Meng house.We having fun and eating and drinking wain at there...

Group photo leh...

Look like the promotion for the sofa..

Me[playing with the bottle] & Tze sie[eating leh]

Later on we went to jia ming house.Then we went to Ah neng's house...Duno why,i just keep on winning so far...i always get the biggest card of all...Then at night we went to ah bear house to karaoke...wuhahaha...we all hv fun..sing until most of us already tired...

Dan qishen yeowmejun yang

So this is what happen that day,then there is smth that make me cant finish my dinner....My friends told me that she saw her walking with him in the lorong...so far i duno why they dont use the main road...may be malu/pai seh koh..or wat...ok lah...need to finish my moral so far....

No comments: