Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday|20 February|2009

This few week duno why...duno how i just get angry easily.Something wrong with me again,this week is the most serious of all.I usually wont scold girl althougth they were wrong,know what..
I did it this time..then my motorcycle have spoil at 2 part...Firstly the break,second it the standing thing for passenger...It nevermind...who ask me to be so easy to be cheated and be so generous...Anything that i can do i sure help..

Just came back from someone birthday party at his house...I notice i seldom smile today..I try to but i cant realy smile from the heart...may be i still can forget about it...I will try to...I hv taken a poison that is enough to disturb my brain,mind and heart certainly...While when i saw her i capture the image and keep on showing inside my mind...while i quickly run away in the morning,I drive unsafe just like yesterday i fetch kelvin and pan yen..the car almost knock us out,lucky it just pass slidely by my leg...I just notice that i am a very bad driver..speed,danger,emoctioness..all the negative...

Just now while not now...just just now while when i still controling my temper...I predict that there will be police at the round about there....so i ask Calvin to pull down his seat belt...Who know..I was right...I hv some senses,good at repair,good at helpoing..everytime is that my emoction,feeling and temper make all those thing worst...But still finding someone that can realy control me....Tonight i was happy for another one i was printing the image of the another one..not her...

I should change....my knowledge to control my temper need to regain again....

No comments: