Saturday, February 28, 2009

Suddenly think of something old and happy...sometime that also make me happy...while when thursday when she havent came,i realy wish to tell her that i have many eye and ear in school..so what she say abut me,i will know...but now its another thing in my mind.It already past then let it go la...I should make different for my future when i still hv my time in this world...

This picture taken when its new year,while me,jacinth,ying shiuan,christine and christina were playing at aunty judy's house..another nice day for the starting of 2009

Here come the replacement day for school.Its was saturday,while we all are waiting our time to throw the steel ball...we climb up to see others throw...

This is when we all are having fun practicing for our dikir barat.He look baba...

While this picture was took at 2008 almost the end of the school...because of our lazyness,we skip the classes which teacher was not teaching..to play basketball in stadium...who knows...we been caught by ah sir and punishment is 500 up and down pulling the ear...we ask him to discount...finally discout until 200 times....

This is another picture take at 2008 while the exchange student visit our school...Starting at the right is the france guy..which i forgot his name..then is me then bee sim then chris...and the two japanese girls yuki and mana tanaka then on the right one i also forgot his name..
Going to have a busy month for march again...

No comments: