Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday|26 February|2009

This week few still having a bad temper.Monday because we having dikir practice so we went to KFC to have lunch,while that time all of us having so much fun,even 3 person in one motor also can laugh till so high.Tuesday also have dikir practice at 4-6.Before i went find my friends,i saw they both dating in the entrance of the motor paking place,ofcouse i am angry and i drive in speed and do some sound,then that girl walk behind me,duno why i so angry i broke my kedchain which i donate blood to get it..Some of them absent to attend for the blue house practice.

Then wednesday they been called down to the stadium as our school prefect taking tie ceremony.While during someone taking i shout "贱夫" just strengthen who also been punish because of talking with me hear i shout that...some form 2..those who help me anyway..and they hate that two ppl too...they at there "Buuuu......" Duno why they just discussting thing to us....Those form 2 ppl tell me that they both always dating at the valley between caunselor room and form 2 classes...After school while i going to start my motor and went home.I say them again..why so unlucky then i straight away shout "贱夫孕妇" haha,duno why..i just in a hot temper and crazy mood leh...then while I practice for the olahraga and house practice at school at 3-6pm,i keep on training and resting and i hurt my waise while high jump,it was damn painfull.Then i went tuition at cheng at 6.15-9.30pm...waliao tired betul...

Thursday,,,which is today...just the same that we having fun at school...dikir at 3-5 and 7.30-9.30 as after dikir i went tuition at 5.30-7.30 so i late for dikir dy..while i at outside with ah choo,aunty ah ying call....asked where am i so i tell her lo..she like another mom to me..she is good she is best..she treat me good...she asked me to go to complex school as all her kids are swimming include her..she asked me went there chat with her...sure i go...she treat me so good...then after her kid swim..she went to my house whch i feel annouying because she also came,if just her mom i will be super delight to invite auntycome..duno why i start felt annouying about her.She says me at my back,she duno that i hv many ear and eyes who help me.They told me about her and that guy,even what she planning i may be can get know about it...I not stupid,i hv sense and i just too good to be cheated...

2moro will be a happy day to all of us while we all having party as kelvin wan to hv his birthday party at 2moro at pelangi mall...later the following will be post at 2moro...

No comments: