Wednesday, October 26, 2011

15th days

Seem like time pass slow when didn't message with you. So this early morning, should be yesterday's early morning. Mr Chua chung hwa called me and ask me go over time. I did go there to play cards and not even drank any single drop of alcohol. How good am I ? I used to drink and drank then finally get drunk. XD  So after go to overtime we went to V2 with his friend of course, When you go Cyber center what will you do. Dota lo !!! Finally we made a great team and I killed killed and killed. Quite a nice game as no rude words or complain. Then finally half of the gang go to Brj for supper as most of them going melake the other days. And finally get home at 4 smth. Sleep and 6am and wake up at 2pm. Such a long time. And I skipped breakfast and brunch for the day. Then at night I having movie with another friends. The movie name "In time", quite a nice movie. Have chance I will explain to you. In the movie, TIME mean everything, mean money also their life time.The poor die young and the rich live forever. The time also mean the money. When the time stike 0min and 0 sec, you will automatic die with heart attack like that. Good luck in your stpm.

No comments: