Thursday, October 27, 2011

17th days

Skip a day to post yesterday as I was really tired. How come such roommate so selfish ? Forget about it. Yesterday I skipped my breakfast and brunch, how awesome. Wait till 6pm and head to futsal. Lack of keeper   yesterday so I became the keeper, a person who just getting better because of the hand ? but still yesterday was awesome I totally become a legend of keeper. Although mostly the time i play a part as a keeper but still i got chance with friend so that i got chance to come out and kick as well.
This morning I woke up late ah. !! Then rush to college but still manage to get in time. So pass half of my day in college. Then finally go home, how unlucky am I. Just after I get into the bus and on the way home, it rain heavily. This time I am totally wet !! My hair... Shirt.. Pant... and also my glasses start drop water.
Lastly I still don't understand anything. How come I can see you smile until so happy in the picture but you didn't even reply me ? What happen ? I really wanna know what happen ? Now I start to believe something, a new one....

No comments: