Monday, October 17, 2011

8th days

It's been 8th days since the day she reply me. I totally don't know what haven't or what i had done. She also didn't tell me anything since she not even reply me. I used to get her text everyday, and every time is she the one who text me first. I been a jerk ? Yeah !! How idiot am I to let go the girl last year. If that last year i take my chance, we might have a happy time right now. I really hope what the worst in my mind won't be a reality. This 8th days I text her, but i only text one as i scare she will feel annouy. Then I called her yesterday, my heart was pok pa pok pa. Don't know what to say when she accept my call, but still she didnt answer. I do take this thing seriously. I bring her out when i'm at hometown, even with my relatives. As i know,she the one... If now she got a better one,what else can i do. Just let go,as i am not such a nice guy after all.

Today I donated my blood for the 7th times in my life. Well,I think i used to it already, but who knows the nurse pump the airbag thingy too tight make my hand suffer and 麻痹 and 黑青. And i getting tired now for the blood donation. Although me myself have the responsible as i keep on force my blood flow quickly. My style..没事找事来做. But i just do this thing on myself. Have a nice days. Ping~ Hope you notice.

No comments: