Friday, April 24, 2009

Thursday|23 April|2009[Part 1]

While yesterday was our class monitor racheal's birthday.Some of us while arrive there direct ask where was the beer ? They all play till very high too,may be is the effect of the beer gua.Phei ling open the ghost movie,while starting not much people been scare...The most effect one is at the ending there: " Do you wan to kill me " the face also shown suddenly...most of us really jump awhile.Seriously I am sorry that i really made some of them worry about me..because i look drunk,seriously i just drink 8 tin and 1/5 of wine. While only 2 of the guys know when and why suddenly i drank so much...There have some reason...I really drank the beer like drank the soft drinks..haha..Oh,wei seong which also ride back..he follow my back and he told me i am riding not balance..like really is mabuk riding...haha..but me myself didnt notice that. I feel embarras right now,as i watch back the video that i record..I am so crazy[effect of the beer]
The birthday girl and me[kelvin's face was behind me]
Wen lin,chee hwa,wei liang and me

While,We were good brotherS[Me and chee yong]


Yi lingMeYi wen

While we were having group photo but some of them dissapear


Seriously her head really look like watermelon and our background look so so....


Some of the boys..kelvin say peace to us


Wei liang act cute tuh...


Me and Yi wen..[she really kind]


Drinking...


While i wan to bully her while she having her chicken wing...She really addicted that everytime need to eat chicken wing

Ah bear and me...

So I am waiting to accept others picture from other people...there will be continue... part 2/3

No comments: