Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday|19 April|2009

Whoss..still have 2 days to finish the exam.I believe that most of us don't know how to do at the English and Sejarah subject.It is the most difficult that i ever have experience.While,my friend say that she feel very proud when she make me laugh.Is it very hard to make me laugh ? or else is me who are too easy to make someone laugh.Sometime the word that we chat,we insert "haha" doesn't mean that we realy laughing.Although my tuition teacher say that I have calm down dy and good.On the other hand,because of I having a leakage of emoction that easily scold people in a second.That why i seldom be a playful at tuition.

I really have a good buddy.He is black because always get sun shine his skin.We having the undang test and motor test together...having tuition together..even we share our own problem together..Now we even change our handphone on the same week too...It too unbelieveable..I am happy to have such a buddy like him...Hope he can solve 2 of the flower around him...

Already 5 days and I didnt saw...I think XXX is at KL competition...Wish her luck anyway...I'm having a serious health problem,too young to get sick...but sure used to it...

No comments: