Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday|13 April|2009

These week is the exam week for form 3 and form 5..I notice that me myself realy start study for serious.Wishing can get some good result this time.Yesterday was a mystery,is it some of form 1 student realy so childish ?? yesterday the whole affternoon I am helping form 1 student...and all the 3 time i been scolded..bomb ? That why i dislike some of them,i was saying this..they doing that..some of them ignore what i saying..and finally the principle and teacher will blame who...the biggest among them...me liao leh..idiot betul..this 2 week wont have any olahraga..as the problem that someone's parent seek for their children till hv problem with olahraga...but still...i going to start forget someone..i think..she make me cant concentrate on exam actually...there is some picture of the olahraga memories...nth to write,just someone ask me to update...

I just playing with them..not real de..

Acting cute.. [=.=]

The main point is the jelly that kai chuan treat us..there were so many...

We gone crazy !!!
Limited doll at KB..haha..spiderman is mine..another is keepin de..
Hey,me started first leh..haha

No comments: