Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday|05 April|2009

This few week i realy having a busy time.Haiz,I have a little regret i did some of the choice,but it good if she have her friend back.Anyway I still the same inside,but pretend to be bad at the outside.Going to have exam soon,but i still cant concentrate...Just today,while we were standing outside the field there,i cant stop my eye from watching there.As i realy felt uncomfortable for what i did just to pull their relationship but push mine away.Actually i also have a little let out my real emoction,i realy dislike the girl that she urgue with,her mouth realy cant say anything well ? Last wednesday I almost...realy almost going to hit somebody,lucky cool down fast enough to prevent it..it not all that girl fault who make me angry,it's also my fault who let the negatif emoction express out. Just now i purposely follow a car,then purposely U-turn twice on the pengkalan chepa road just to see her.I knock someone's car side mirror.Its nevermind...as long as i saw her then i happy.My friend[best friends] say that i was a idiot who do such a thing to her but just didnt think of myself...I know i am...She also say it before...

No comments: