Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday|14 April|2009

I just notice that I am a person which control by my emotion .Today I play snooker ,well at first I really don’t have the mood to play ,but then while I heard some song…some song that I like.. I starting to play well .After that I heard another song which remind me of XXX then I lose my concentration again .Really wish to ask her for a swimming ,just the 2 of us ,then have our dinner at there .Or else having 1 set of bowling together .She taught me something ,etc, someone like star and the other like moon .They like different thing ,but the problem is I like both of it ,I like beautiful scene . No matter how much I do, I just don’t have the chance at all. Now I am sick of being a bad guy to do some nice thing .Now I want to have a peaceful life, some quiet moment…some moment that I like…no bodies care…a control and cool emotion…Going to have a swim soon…find a time after the exam….

No comments: