Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Am i realy insane

Today is a rainy day...
I decided to walk to aunty judy's house which at Jln hamzah...
I start walk from 2.15pm...My air already wet but i still walk there..
It take me 1 hours to reach there and my wound at my leg start bleed...
At first no body know i walk there...but start awhile by awhile many ppl know..
today figure out some thing....if 100& = well fine healthy positive...
Now i sure is 15%...
People say while you realy bad mood...you sure get sick easy
Today i already get wet...and i try to make myself happy....but i cant..
Pretend nth better than pretend something...
Before blogging i have many thing to write...and i think many thing while dinner time...
But now,suddenly nothing to say...
May be forget it is the best thing...but...
May be i should not write my painful in these blog..Pain pain sad sad sad...haiz...
I wont give up easly...Arghhhhhhhhhh
Why everytime that the person that i friend with like me..
not the person that i close and have feel de do so...
Are the god playng me or those ppl playing me...
Am i so good to be bully...or i never say no before...
or i always too good and help ppl instead saying "sui bian"
There is many thing inside me that i wan to express it out...
But there is nth that can let me to express...
I wan shout...but if i shout my parent will hear...
I wan hit...there is nth that can let me hit..except for the wall
Someone tell me that writing a blog is a way to express your feeling,it help...but not much
Why these feeling thing always is me...not the others...

No comments: