Friday, December 26, 2008

Confusing Feeling

These 2 day i realy cant online at my house...but today finaly can lo..
There is one thing i forget to write on my last post...
That party,the one who suddenly treat me so good...
She is beautiful...the most beautiful girls that i ever seen...
Lucky the makeup was not so thick..so it suit her..
She realy look nice that day...realy do...
Today i went to the workship..
Then we having lunch there...i accidentally....
Dont say it better...
Then i follow my form 5 friends go to mall...
I meet her again...OMG,i think is this call 缘..
she smile at me...i almost fainted....
It make me happy and happier...
I have some bad news...
I cant make myself too excited or too angry...
Or else i will feel the pain inside me...now i think i am a freak...
time to upload picture again...
I like this Wallet very much....Thx you


The time at KB Mall


The time at Aunty Judy's house





2 comments:

HhuUiI said...

What tat in Kb mall? You gt take part?

Unknown said...

got eh...u seen me ?