Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy or depress day ??

Nothing special happen during the day...
But during the night someone find me...
She ask me a question that i dont wan answer...
It realy a embarrass question..
"Did you....."
Finally i also tell her my answer....and ask her to keep it a promise...
Then later on sms with another people...
I tell that people all the thing & question she ask.....
"But...Actually whats your answer in your heart? Huh?"
[As at that time i duno wan to reply wat,and just think...then]
"Har?"
"Nothing nothing..."
[Then bravely say something out]
"say the trutg....Is got de lah....."
[She also late reply]
"Bla bla bla bla bla bla...Didn't see."
[I also pretend]
"Har....Har....Me write wat also duno"
Whoever saw my blog...
Help me keep it a secret yah.....
Nervous feeling...cant sleep well tonight

No comments: