Thursday, December 18, 2008

What this 2 days happen

This 2 day..
Duno how...just know that i cant online...
Duno why the line sot dy...
yesterday night we went for the rehersal at Grand River View..
When i arrive there..i went to the swimming pool area..
While at there i can see the river of kelantan...
At first i doesn't dare to shout...
Then i went for the second time... then i shout "烦啊啊!!!'
It helps alot...but still not enough...
This thing keep on having...days by days....
Because i meet her everyday while hv practice..
now even hv the handiplas,my leg still bleed and hv a hole there..
Today practice again at aunty judy house...
I know she going somewhere,but duno where...may be go dating gua...
So important till need to take bath at aunty house...
Duno why,now i just know may be is me who jealous gua..
But still,if wan make myself happier...
I have so many friends,so many ppl like me...less her also dont mind..
I need to be unemoction,feelingless...and i going to face her..
i going to forget,i going to be strong...i wont let myself down...
加油!!! 陈炜宏...I can do it,i can do anything if i wan to...
She wan treat me like this...i treat her back on the double...
I should/must/sure/need to face her...

Here hv some video

No comments: