Thursday, December 11, 2008

Todays schele...

Yesterday sleep at 2am then wake up at 6am..
Haha,I going to take the motor exam mah...
Go there we line up and take our number..
I=22,Ah choo=23...while...
When its my turn...i wait so long that,the officer just ask me to start...
It make me more nervous...
Lucky...I pass it...haha...

Then later in the affternoon went for dancing practice again..
this time more difficult move...but still we all ready work hard for it...
dance dance dance till having dinner at there...
then went for singing practice again...
It already night...
Today duno what wrong...I enjoy singing all the way....
Sing good,fine,better and better....
I feel proud at it...

Supper with them again...only a few lo...
but still i happy and enjoy watching.....
then get home...it just 11pm...usually back at 12pm de
Just arrive home and...you kow wat..
My parent went out for their own activity too...
Unbelieveable,usually is me who late...
this time they both went out without me....
tomorrow going to church again...then practice...
i feel tired dy...but still..
while holiday..want ki siao abit...late sleep tonight...

No comments: