Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chrismas party

Finally get home at 2.o5 am...so late...
We all perform nicely...
Although some make mistake..
But still we all enjoy at there...busy the whole day at there...
Come back home still wan to write blog...
Have some picture but no video...
Didnt take from them yet...
Wait i get it all just upload in bah...
Today heard a bad news...
These time i should not write on blog...
I will keep it inside my heart...
But say truthly...i dont like to sit at my sit....and on the other hand i like it too..
I like it because have my friend at the same table too...
I dont like it also have reason...reason that will make me down for the next three month...
So i just dont say it,but lucky i still can control my temper...
Nowadays i not the same...i am different...i am special...

1 comment:

pinkyee92 said...

hei^^
i seldom saw kelantan ppl use blogegr ler><
all use wretch==!
but no bad wor!
have time come to visit me too^^