Saturday, January 10, 2009

2 days things...

Days without her no 34 days

As usual…I went to tuition…
I keep on sneezing…and flue and flue….
Then I stay at home rest...
Didn’t go to Add math tuition…
So boring at home…i should post it yesterday but the line sott...
I going to start my revision dy…
But I still haven’t settle the relationship problems
Hope we can get better soon…

Days without her no 33 days

Today i ride my motor to school there with some friends...
We went there to play basketball....
We try went Chung hwa before...but they have prefect camp...
Luckily the teacher told us kindly...instant of take a broom....
Then since i have time i went to church again...
I dont wan stay too long....
So i arrive there about 10....
I just chat with them then after 1 hours...
I ride home le...I happy she care about it...
But i scare it just for a moment only...
My fever havent recover...then another sickness
Flue and cough...so ma fan de....hate it....
Need to sleep le...2moro have tuition....

No comments: