Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Days without her no 30 days

Today while when i woke up,I already feel unwell
Then went to school...after having breakfast with friends....
The whole body of mine feel heat and headache and pening...
Then i ask my friend's parent to fetch me home....
They realy kind....Thank you...
Then sleep the whole day...
Until after dinner..my dad decided to bring me to a klinik...
Doctor Wee...Between the store and guardian....
On the way going there...we pass by kebun sultan
I saw her car...then i keep on watching....
I even open the window wan to wave hand with them at traffic light there...
But unsuccessfully...then i try again...another traffic light..this time her car just behind me..
So i just turn around...and smile to them...
It happy to see her...if happy then i wont be so unhappy...
People say while u unhappy,you are easily sick...
I a little better only...
Ohh,the docktor say i having a serious fever...39degree...
And he say my lung '发炎'...
I not going to school 2moro...so cant see her again...
I wish to tell her i am sick...but i scare she will dislike it...
Better dont contact her bah....

No comments: