Friday, January 2, 2009

Days without her no 26 days

Todays morning went to church again...
At there doing my hmwk on the other hand chatting with my friend..
Then i walk home...as i dont the mood to stay any longer..
Something annouying me...
While on the way home...i meet my friends too..
As he is going home from my house there to 'Kebun sultan' there
I walk walk home and do some house work as every friday need to be done..
Then follow my friends to have a ride outside...
Having some drinks at 'Golden Bean'..
Then they fetch me to church again..for youth fellowship...
Realy staying cool mood at that time...hv the mood in high and low..
High when chatting and laughing...then low again...
Ohh,some of them at there already cut their hair...
They look funny enough...one of them even have a name call 'mushroom head'
After the fellowship...having dinner with my parent...
Duno what happen to them...dont even have a simple smile on their face...
As i think...have trouble again...making me also moody...
I moody enough for someone..now moody about 2 more people...
I just want to have a simple happy life only....
Why cant i have it...!!!! and what she thinking....

No comments: