Sunday, January 4, 2009

Days without her no 28 days

Today is the first day in school...
I slept only 2 hours..
As i did my newspapercutting till 4am..
I am tired...sleepy...weak...
But still,I wont let others saw the time i tired,sleepy or tired...
I wont even let that guy saw my weak momment...
I keep on hanging at there...
Making fun,doing crazy thing....
Once i silent because of someone...
Now i going to be the boy who been hurt before...but this time is 2nd..
Skip those thing bah...
Today the whole school went inside the stadium..
First sure is spotcheck...2nd all those new rules and speech thing..
Actually i not so concentrate on hearing what principal was saying..
I just keep on watching someone that sit in a straight line while i looking that ways..
I duno whether she also watching me...or finding another one...
Now is in a dangerous situation...anytime will have a war between the beside...

No comments: