Monday, January 5, 2009

Days without her no 29 days

Todays is the worst day ever...
Today need to stay back till 3pm..Extra classes...
Then straight away tuition bio at 3.30 till 5.00
Then tuition Add math at 6.00 till 7.30
I skip my english tuition start form 8pm
As I am sick,weak,hurt,headache,tired...
Because of 2 days just sleep 4 hours...
But i still look nth in school...
As again...i dont wan let the guy look my pale face...
Today i keep on saying 情敌...情敌...情敌...
Then finally..let me see him...'yong sui' till....
Actually He is waiting for her...
Shxt,i saw they both walk down the stair like couple...
At that time,i definitely wish to dissapear in this world...
While we went in to the Blik APD...
The seat was cover with dust...so dirty...
Then we use tissue to clean it...
When i throw the rubbish...i saw her though the stair window at U6SP1
She was waiting for her mom to fetch her...
I also stand at the stair there watching her...
Scare she been bully or what...
I stand there till her mom come fetch her...
I dont care whether the teacher scold me...
I happy i can saw her...
I need to cool down myself...wan to express all in swimming...
Planning dy...see what time first...
I wish she know how much i like her...
I know I am JEALOUS !!!

No comments: