Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Days without her no 38 days

Lucky didnt get caught by ah sir today.He very ma fan de.Today we have experiment for biology,my finger become red...bcoz I play with that red ink...The ink look like blood leh...

Today so suang...We all keep on saying other ppl's father's name...At tuition also the same,kelian shen yeow always been bully by us...It is a cold wheather out there,this few days will be very cold and many people get sick...Its almost new year then so many people sick...It going to flood soon if it does not stop raining...

Today i saw her while recess.She have 'PJ' lesson.Then I tell wei liang and kelvin about her.I duno why,i excited when looking at her....I keep on watching outside from my place...Seeing she pass the form 1 classes...Ohh,she is a girl who always stay in a perfect look.While when after school she just caught a little rain then she already start caring her hair...so 'ai mei'...

Lazy going to school 2moro....

No comments: