Sunday, January 18, 2009

T.W.H confuse brain|mind|heart|soul days 42

As now i duno what to do.I went for the olahraga today,who know...I met her at there.Nevermind le,she sure go because of that blue guy kawat.Firstly i dont wan to see her,so i went to play basketball.Those boys are sucks...too boring dy,so i went running...After that we all decide to play lompat ??? I forgot the name,we use 6 chair and 3 long stick.The thing was to let us jump over it.Wooo...just at the time we having fun...I saw she went finding that guy and walk together..At that time,be ta han liao...Ask my class most yong sui de bro..."let me jump first lah"..He let me and i shoot...run in anger and jump jump and jump...

Already express some...the other friend[girl] ask me "do you see where she go ?? with that boy.." I know i know...I have a very good eye eh...I tell myself..'忍忍忍 !!!' After that,come the crazy me..I keep on playing and having fun with girls and boy...SO WHAT,if she can why i cannot...Dont think i so stong,lastly i also lost to her...After the activity I pretend that i went home,but the truth is i wait at another side with my motor...
My friend who going to follow me home also ask me
"wan go home liao mah ?"
"wait first..wait another 5 minutes"
After 5 min,start the motor and ride it slowly...At last also worry..so follow the lorong back to school there..We wait at the stall opposite chung hwa..Finally we saw her mom..but unluckily behind the car have ppl drop from the motor..Her mom taught her car been knock or how...ask me to see whether have or not..Then her mom wan wait her till she come out,also dont wan go inside and call her...She is lucky to have a mom that so kind,then i help her to call her.Then I took off again.Not even reach 10 second,i stop by the roadside and tell my friend "eh,worry nih,see she whether have pass the road or not"...We saw her pass the road then i took off for real this time...Haizz...can stop mention dy...pass dy pass dy..Its already present tense...

So now look forward.My friend's birthday is reaching dy,still have about 2hours.Happy Birthday to Mr Teo...Actually i have a surprice for him...but not big enough then that guy's cake...Nevermind i use to it....
Just now I receive my gaji that i work at tesco before...haha damn happy..And also have a very cute baby visit by...He should call me "表uncle"...but i duno how to call him
His name is shen roung

No comments: