Friday, January 16, 2009

Days without her no 40 days

Today is a very very very bad day...
But still lucky have some happy hour going on..
In the morning...haiz..no need say lah...same old ignore..
Then in the affternoon,follow my mom's friends car went to KB mall...
Here start the happy hours...met some friends...
Kang shen and siang wen...we walk together till it reach the time...
Reach the time for me to go to aunty judy's house..for youth..
As usual...sing...read...pray...then about 7.15
My father came to fetch me..duno why he was on a hot temper..
Then i keep quiet as i know he was unhappy...
Then we reach kebun sultan for dinner...
The place traffic jam...my dad get even angry...
And we went home without having dinner...
He cook magi and i ask my mom to buy something back...
After that he went out for a second...
I try explain to my mom...
When he come back...we quarrel...it was serious...
i dont wish to type anymore...
Hope my family will get better...
Seriously in a dieing mood...

No comments: