Saturday, January 17, 2009

T.W.H confuse brain|mind|heart|soul

It already a month and more.May be what the others say is right.she not as good as i think wor.May be...before this I already heard many complain about her,but i dont mind as always people say '人与人之间的相处不管她有多坏....' I realy hope that i can change her to be a strong minded person instant of just always cry.Look like i fail and on the other hand i been cheated,or should i say '自己找来的'...'自作自受'.

Actually i want someone to accompany me,as i find her yesterday.Because i realy having a bad time yesterday night,but suddenly...just dont mention it.I making myself embarras.May be he is right..."she make u like her..then she treated you like nothing"...Thank for this sentence i finally decide to...You also know la...

I went cut my hair again..this already is the 3rd time for this month.All because of that 'gay lou'.[i met her too while when i going to cut my hair].If this time my hair he say didnt pass...I going to kill him...AHHhhhh,i already felt very fan this recently...family matter/that girl...he come catch hair somemore...crazy one...
Lastly i duno whether realy wan to give up or not....teach me guys...comment plz...but dont too over...ok...thx..

No comments: