Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday|06 March|2009[Part 1]

Today is a day that make me unhappy,I know who is going to the mall and with who.Today is someone's birthday.I know i going to meet someone there,that why i not going out today even have replacement of tuition just opposit of Mall.Actually what we know about love,people always say i like him/her,what did they realy like..their face ? as they pretty or handsome...their talent,either they good at sport or study ? Some did say that "duno why,just have feeling.." As i know,when you like someone or you in a relationship,it can be sweet or bitter to you...while when you realy success being together with someone you like then that sure sweet.On the other hand,while you been reject or see someone you like stay together with him/her,you will realy feel bitter,sad or pain in the heart.So what is the purpose to have a boyfriends or girlfriends ? Mainly reason is to take care of each other.While if the non-reasonable reason will be what ? Showing off ? Just for fun ? or else most of them dont know for what.While when last time,i will be happy just by seing her from far away...no need to stay close,but now i already forget about it.I like to freeze..especialy freeze my negatif feeling,all of you will just see my positif feeling the noisy and crazy part of me.If i show out my negatif feeling,it will seen that i were weak.Dont ask me any question that i write here,as for me i also dont know.

Sometime i good to be truth,but always the truth is too hard to be believe by your friends,then they think you lie.Sometime it is good to lie your friends just dont want them to get hurt,been a human is so difficult.The teacher always say "three days to learn bad,three years to learn good".Recently I try to be good,by telling them to run,if not someone will write name and hand it over to the teacher.They thought I am the one who write the name,actually i only wish to write a boy's name,as he realy too over dy.Someone purposely pour cola on my bike while i having Mc donald while lunch time with yvonne.She such a nice person,realy having a good time with her.

No comments: