Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday|06 March|2009[Part 2]

Just now went to mall,as a result.There is no one celebrating,may be they celebrate at the affternoon may be going to celebrate 2moro or may be this sunday.I miss my relative who stay at singapore,since i was small,they realy treated me very good.Planning to be a exchange student and went to japan after my SPM.This few day i keep on thinking the past,the happy moment,this make me comfortable. and there is something predict about me...about october,half of it is almost the same...

------------ ---OCTOBER BABY ------------ -------
Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the centre. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend.. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily.. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable.Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.

Here they are...

No comments: