Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday|09 March|2009

Today is school holiday,we planned to swim at renaissance hotel.As the result,6 of us swim : me,yvonne,chee yong,jacinth,tabeah[exchange student] and szabi[new friend]...Because if our kepo,we know szabi at Mc donald,sure not me the first one who know him,is they who introduce him to me.It started when after chee yong come to my house then we went to hv our breakfast at jacinth's shop then fetch 2 other girl and szabi to renaissance then we wait for tabeah at lobby there.Yeah,about 12 we start swim,we swim for 2 hours.All of us are freezing there,but it is worthy as i can get close..after that we went to kb mall to hv or lunch...our late lunch..we having our lunch at noodle station,then we walk around and we go to the fitness center just infront of the popular....Then after that we went home...I hv 2 tuition after i went mall...so tired...
There is some picture for today schedule....just some of it...
We were chatting...

Szabi...Yvonne....me

We were Puma models[Seriously we are not]

Yvonne and tabeah...

If i am a normal person..I need to "Gain" about 1.6kg weigh

If i am a athelic..I need to "Gain" about 0.5kg weigh

No comments: