Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday|10 March|2009

I having a bad day today,but it still happy during 7.00am.Then hv the usual class lesson.While in the affternoon I hv competition of high jump,I dissapointed that i get No 5,as my leg start to pain..At first we jump at about the height is 145cm.I am the first one who pass it,while they all keep their energy,then 1 of each rumah is been disqualified except yakin,there still me and my friends.Then we try on 150cm,i still pass it,but at that time my leg start pain liao lo..not fair...I still remember,after i fail jumping..the whole body of my vibrate...just like the phone...Starting we try at 153cm,this is where I cant pass...I not weak,is them who too strong,leg long,spring high...i am just a normal guy leh...My leg still paining,planning to win for 2moro 2 round...Dont care..just speed....Ahhhhh...!!!!
And some more my number is 701..hv my month 10 and my date 7...

No comments: