Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday|22 March|2009

Today i quite busy for the whole day.Starting have olahraga meeting at the first lesson,then need to find other member to give them the surat kebenaran,I already busy fot the whole day.Then in the affternoon hv Interact club some more,then have practice running.This practice make me nervous,I notice I become more worst,dno why...i feel i getting slower and heavier,as i know,while when you are happy you can run faster and further more..when you are sad,that is on the other hand...this is quite true for me..i realy having a hard time and this make me moodness all the time.At school i always pretend to be happy,and somemore I now thinking to be the 花花 and 坏坏 one..since bad guy propaly suit me more...and girls like bad one instead of good one...I buy new glasses again..this one quite nice too...And somemore i dont realy trust girls right now...

The one in the left is my new glasses

No comments: