Saturday, March 21, 2009

Friday|20 March|2009

It already very late and already saturday but i still post this blog as fridays.While wake up early plan to play basketball,who knows..it cancel cause raining,then have breakfast with my mom then we went to have a look at the carity fair.It quite fun,then i decide to went out with my friends,we went to KB mall to look for some cloth.And some more yesterday I cant concentrate at tuition,keep on thinking some ways to make her happier…study is more important I think…sometime some place was just not suitable for us,as for me I hope I can get something make me happier…I don’t wish for rich or anything right now..just a simple happiness in me.I wont slimply show out what I realy feel of..usually I would hidden my sadness and show out some happiness but those just come out was not true.I cant concentrate really cannot,I just keep on thinking the way or why or how…Today quite have fun..saw my fren come back from hong kong,I meet her at tesco as me and my friends decide not to go to that concert,it quite bored and not realy have friends together either..her hair is the same as the watermeleon,her mom say that this hair only she have it and also a expensive cut a few hundred…it quite expensive too a cut at hong kong and look so funny…[=.=]...Just some how I at tuition think,may be I should take out the paper I wrote at that bottle and insert many many star that I should make it,I know she like moon better that star,but I duno how to make a nice moon with paper.Just now at tesco think some nice memories and make me sad de.Still remember the other she have a wonderfull lunch with me and KFC tesco,that time I realy felt happy,i hope she also do.May be i should not too trust girls..as for now i realy dissapointed toward girls,duno why..just have many reason make me think so..I may be blind in love but i have good learning experience,i will learn from my mistake,and some how i would not slimply choose someone to be my gf either,it not slimply pick but it should have feeling,may be those form 2 girls still not mature enough to know these thing...got to sleep...I have new sun glasses..2moro may be have new shoe..Ohh,it should be today...

No comments: