Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday|14 March|2009

I wake up early today,just because wan to help her and see her at school.Yesterday night i prepare my tourch light,visel...instead she forget to bring,while she have bring and i no need take those thing out inside my pocket.Erm,all it start when i arrive school,she also just arrive..while the boys there are arranging the place to put the frozen chicken into the ice and they need to break the ice,suddenly i act out...i punch punch and punch into the ice..and sooner my hand bleed,it nothing while the bleed inside me is painer...She know my hand bleed but she look like dont care,and she told me she have nose bleeding last night.I also help all of them taking their thing into their bas,as i am a experience guy for camping thing,They start their journey at 7.30am.I was very worry about her,i keep on asking my friends to take care of her,there is 3 helping me...She arrive there at 9.30,i call chen shing for the imformation.Unfortunately,she didnt visited my blog...i think..i realy wish that she knew what i thinking...hope she is fine there..non stop image showing in my mind...

No comments: