Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday|13 March|2009

Yesterday realy dont have the mood,but i still can control my feeling while dota..Just when i start to lock my negative feeling..my 6 sense..sense something bad,my heart keep on nervous...Please dont happen to me...who knows...it just happen moment ago...I cant sleep last night,keep on thinking...and thinking..may be we started too fast..or may be because of her urgue with her friends...I wont blame them if were their fault..luckily i already throw out m feeling...i wan to be a non feeling guy...need to be cold...now is not the suitable time for me to ride my motorcyle...I wish to ride it,but i not dare to have another accident to happen again...
Anyway,my 6 sense realy exis...and it help me sometime...I will wait...i not a giving up person

No comments: