Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday|19 March|2009

Quite late now,i just finish my gaming..I feel that I started had a fever..Dont care about it lah.Today i quite have the mood to write something,all start while when i accompany my friends to fetch her sister[form 2] at tuition.They have camp too,they also camp with bomba,who knows..they also heard some of my thing there.Another girl teach me that "男人不坏女人不爱" what she mean by that ?? that mean boys that are bad sure have people who like them,nonsence.The thing that i curious about is there was some girl which dont wan boys treat them good..how..how crazy they are..Once you step into a closer relationship sure the guy will care about the girls...Those form 2 girls say : 'why you always close those play play de girl' !!.How i know kah,i just hor hor and have feel only..I not very handsome like others,but i still have a ordinary face leh,i not as clever as Sc 1 student,but i in average class Sc 5...So...may be i just easy to be cheated lo...or 3 word 我...蠢....笨...瞎...Some msg that i recieve to proof that i fail.."我们一起讲清楚" whether on wat day on wat time i no need to write.I will try to open my eye as big as possible...my 6 sense always cant predict on these side..just predict on those serious method..
TAN WEI HOONG work hard on your study....
Oh,somemore..i think i will teach someone what i learn in school for this few years,every thing...especially FXXXT...but not relationship...learn from my lesson...

No comments: